Welcome to my blog, my name is Cheryl. I am a crafter who works in various mediums with my motto being “erratic and eclectic.” I seem to have many projects on the go at all times, and like to switch up my mediums very frequently.

Here is a list of what I like to dabble in:

Sewing, jewellery, clay, painting, drawing, collage, printmaking, stamping and of course, mixed media projects that mix a few of these mediums together.

I am inviting you to read about my daily life as a crafter. I will share my sources of inspiration, post pictures of work in progress and talk about the things I enjoy. Feel free to post questions and comments.


And if you are interested, I am currently selling my jewelry and accessories on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/strawberryboho

Cheryl




Saturday 7 July 2012

Inspiration: Anthropologie

Anthropologie has a web feature called "the Magazine," where they feature different topics that relate to their products and the creation of their products.

Two Artists, One City- is about two of their artists based in New Orleans and it includes videoclips for each artist. They talk about where they find inspiration and how they accomplish their artworks. It's quite interesting, check it out. The artists are Rebecca Rebouche and Kaki Foley.

No comments:

Post a Comment