Welcome to my blog, my name is Cheryl. I am a crafter who works in various mediums with my motto being “erratic and eclectic.” I seem to have many projects on the go at all times, and like to switch up my mediums very frequently.

Here is a list of what I like to dabble in:

Sewing, jewellery, clay, painting, drawing, collage, printmaking, stamping and of course, mixed media projects that mix a few of these mediums together.

I am inviting you to read about my daily life as a crafter. I will share my sources of inspiration, post pictures of work in progress and talk about the things I enjoy. Feel free to post questions and comments.


And if you are interested, I am currently selling my jewelry and accessories on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/strawberryboho

Cheryl




Tuesday 31 January 2012

My workspace and crafting buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment